Our platform is broadly divided into multiple modules that fall into the following 3 areas
7 Reasons to Convert to Union Fusion
- Union Fusion is easily the most advanced Union Management system on the planet. “No”, we are not eggagerating. In 10 years, this platform has an investment in development exceeding 15 million dollars. We have modules for the JATC, the Local and the fund office, that are designed to work together as a single enterprise data management system.
- We have integrated communication module. We have partnered with Amazon simple Email and Twilio to provide three integrated forms of communication within the platform: email, SMS (texting), and Robo Calls. Imagine selecting all of your members in a moment and sending them a text blast to respond to a rally. By using our communication module, all communication is stored historically against the members record for future access.
- We Support ‘integrated’ CC processing and ACH transactions. At nearly every union local we work with, organizations will use some separate merchant terminal to process dues through a swipe mechanism. Why not allow your members to process their own due (24/7)? This save the Local immense amount of time and energy. We also support ACH (eCheck) transactions at a flat $1.50/transaction, irrespective of the size of the transaction.
- We Support an extremely mature student management system within the framework. Ever notice how you and the JATC are not connected and not communicating with one another regarding member information, paid through date and other critical pieces of information. Why not have a single solution that works across your JATC AND your Local?
- We Support Remittance/Contributions management through new modules targeted to your Fund Office. Contactors can log in and enter their contributions on their own. Integrated ACH payments allow your contractors to move large sums, securely and cheaply at only $1.50/transaction.
- Your Information is accessible 24/7 anywhere you have a device and an internet connection. We have hosted with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and in the last 8 years of doing so, we have had a total of 4 hours downtime due to AWS. Security and uptime availability are their highest priorities.
- We now support a ‘mobile compliant web view’. You can now access information in a phone friendly manner with the new mobile view (option to each user) that was recently released. This makes finding people, adding notes and paying dues very easy.